Our Family, Helping Yours
Schedule A Free Consultation
If you are facing divorce, you want a committed, caring attorney on your side. Divorce is often ranked as one of life’s most difficult events. Having an attorney you can trust can do wonders to alleviate the stress and uncertainty you may face.
The legal team at Scardina Law offers divorce representation to clients in Denver and the surrounding areas. We understand what you are going through and are committed to being your advocates throughout the legal process.
Divorce Legal Services
Every divorce is different, so we offer customized, personal service to each client we represent. We can help you address any legal issue that may accompany your divorce:
- Property division: Dividing the marital home, bank accounts, retirement accounts and other property.
- High net worth divorce: There are special considerations to be made in a divorce involving individuals with significant assets.
- Spousal support: Spousal support is not a factor in every divorce. However, it is important to make sure your financial interests are protected if you are seeking spousal support or if you are expected to pay it.
- Legal issues that affect children:
We handle other divorce matters as well. Please contact us to find out how we can help you.
Preparing for the Divorce Process
Many people have questions and concerns about the divorce process:
- Will I lose my house, my How long is this going to take?
- savings or my property?
- Will I lose custody of my children?
While divorce is rarely an easy thing to go through, we want to offer you hope and support throughout the process. As your family law attorneys, we are here to answer all of your questions and address your concerns as you move through an unfamiliar process.
Divorce can be the starting point to a brighter future.